2011 BMW F650GS
Includes Engine Protection Bars, Headlight Guard, Tall Windscreen.
Manuals, 2 keys.
Price shown does not include applicable taxes and Documentation Fee $249.
Island BMW #30561
The F 650 GS offers more power and more thrills per mile than ever before in the form of a 71 hp, torque-filled, twin cylinder engine. From touring, to off-road exploring, to sporty handling on the tarmac, this middleweight machine, based on the much anticipated F 800 GS, does anything and everything the ambitious motorcyclist could ever want. With a rigid steel tube trellis frame, it's sturdy. With a double-sided swing arm and chain drive, it's reliable. And with a low seat height and narrow design, it's ideal for darting through trees or traffic. Cast aluminum wheels and telescopic forks keep the ride smooth and precise at all times. Throw in disengageable ABS and even Tire Pressure Monitoring as options, and you get a road-hungry, enduro-styled motorcycle that can tackle anything in its path and beg for more.
- Type: Water-cooled, 2-cylinder, 4-stroke, four valves per cylinder, two overhead camshafts, dry sump lubrication
- Bore x stroke: 82 mm x 75.6 mm
- Capacity: 798 cc
- Rated output: 71 hp (52 kW) at 7,000 rpm
- Max. torque: 55 lb/ft (75 Nm) at 4,500 rpm
- Compression ratio: 12.0 : 1
- Mixture control / engine management: Electronic intake pipe injection / digital engine management (BMS-K)
- Emission control: Closed-loop 3-way catalytic converter, emission standard EU-3
- Maximum speed: Approx. 115 mph (185 km/h)
- Fuel consumption per 100 km at constant 90 km/h: 3.7 l
- Fuel consumption per 100 km at constant 120 km/h: 5.2 l
- Fuel type: Unleaded Regular
- Alternator: three-phase alternator 400 W
- Battery: 12 V / 14 Ah, maintenance-free
- Clutch: Multiple-disc clutch in oil bath, mechanically operated
- Gearbox: Constant mesh 6-speed gearbox integrated into crankcase
- Drive: Endless O-ring chain with shock damping in rear wheel hub
- Frame: Tubular steel space frame, load-bearing engine
- Front wheel location / suspension: Telescopic fork, Ø 41 mm
- Rear wheel location / suspension: Cast aluminium dual swing arm, central spring strut, spring pre-load hydraulically adjustable (continuously variable) at handwheel, rebound damping adjustable
- Suspension travel front / rear: 7.1 inches (180 mm) / 6.7 inches (170 mm)
- Wheelbase: 62.0 inches (1575 mm)
- Castor: 3.6 inches (92 mm)
- Steering head angle: 64°
- Wheels: Cast aluminium
- Rim, front: 2.50 x 19"
- Rim, rear: 3.50 x 17"
- Tyres, front: 110/80 - 19 tubeless
- Tyres, rear: 140/80 - 17 tubeless
- Brake, front: Single disc, diameter 11.8 inches (300 mm), double-piston floating caliper
- Length: 89.7 inches (2280 mm)
- Width (incl. mirrors): 33.2 inches (890 mm)
- Height (excl. mirrors): 48.8 inches (1240 mm)
- Seat height, unladen weight: 32.3 inches (820 mm) (low seat: 31.3 inches [790 mm]; lowered suspension: 30.1 inches [765 mm])
- Inner leg curve, unladen weight: 71.7 inches (1820 mm) (low seat: 70.1 inches [1780 mm]; lowered suspension: 67.3 inches [1,710 mm])
- Unladen weight, road ready, fully fuelled 1): 439 lbs (199 kg)
- Dry weight 2): 377 lbs (171 kg)
- Permitted total weight: 952 lbs (432 kg) (with lowered suspension 769 lbs [349 kg])
- Payload (with standard equipment): 522 lbs (237 kg) (with lowered suspension 331 lbs [150 kg])
- Usable tank volume: 4.2 U.S. gallons
- Reserve: approx. 1 U.S. gallon