2017 BMW F700GS
Includes Engine Protection Bars, Handguards.
Manuals, 2 keys.
Price shown does not include applicable taxes and Documentation Fee $249.
Island BMW #30561
The F700GS: The GS Feeling for Everyone.
Carefree motorcycling fun for everyone! With the F700GS. A 75 hp engine and outstanding handling make riding effortless – on any terrain. Due to its low weight and various seat alternatives, from high to low-slung, it is particularly suited to female drivers and beginners as an ideal all-round enduro machine.
More technology for more safety.
Thanks to the Ride-by-Wire electronic control system, the rider can control acceleration and deceleration more easily. Operating the accelerator becomes physically easier, due to an elimination of the mechanical transmission. The Rain and Road riding modes are standard features. The additional Enduro mode is an optional accessory. With ABS as standard and ESA (Electronic Suspension Adjustment) and ASC (Automatic Stability Control) as options, your ride will not just be safer, but also especially comfortable.
Select your style.
The F700GS may be adapted to suit your personal preferences: Choose from two different basic colours and a style version with matching equipment.
Made for you.
As usual, a wide range of options and special equipment are available for the F700GS, allowing you to tailor your BMW to your individual preferences. This means you can create your own individual BMW.
- Type: Water-cooled 4-stroke in-line two-cylinder engine, two overhead camshafts, four valves per cylinder, dry sump lubrication
- Bore x stroke: 82 mm x 75.6 mm
- Capacity: 798 cc
- Rated output: 55 kW (75 hp) at 7,300 rpm (output reduction to 35 kW ( 48 hp) at 7,000 rpm possible)
- Max. torque: 57 lb-ft (77Nm) at 5,300 rpm (with output reduction; 60 Nm at 5,000 rpm)
- Compression ratio: 12.0 : 1
- Mixture control / engine management: Electronic intake pipe injection, digital engine management (BMS-K+)
- Emission control: Closed-loop 3-way catalytic converter, emission standard EU-3
- Maximum speed: 119 mph (192 km/h)
- Fuel type: Premium unleaded, minimum octane rating 95 (RON)
- Alternator: Three-phase alternator 400 W
- Battery: 12 V / 12 Ah, maintenance-free
- Clutch: Multiple-disc clutch in oil bath, mechanically operated
- Gearbox: Constant mesh 6-speed gearbox integrated into crankcase
- Drive: Endless O-ring chain with shock damping in rear wheel hub
- Frame: Tubular steel space frame
- Front wheel location / suspension: Telescopic fork, Ø 41 mm
- Rear wheel location / suspension: Cast aluminium dual swing arm, central spring strut, spring pre-load hydraulically adjustable (continuously variable) at handwheel, rebound damping adjustable
- Suspension travel front / rear: 6.7 in. (170 mm)
- Wheelbase: 61.5 in. (1,562 mm)
- Castor: 3.7 in. (95 mm)
- Steering head angle: 64 deg.
- Wheels: Cast aluminium wheels
- Rim, front: 2.50-19 MTH2
- Rim, rear: 3.50-17 MTH2
- Tires, front: 110/80-19
- Tires, rear: 140/80-17
- Brake, front: Dual disc brake, diameter 300 mm, double-piston floating caliper, ABS
- Brake, rear: Single disc brake, diameter 265 mm, single-piston floating caliper, ABS
- ABS: Standard
- Length: 89.8 in. (2,280 mm)
- Width (incl. mirrors): 34.6 in. (880 mm)
- Height (excl. mirrors): 47.8 in. (1,215 mm) (Serial windshield)
- Seat height, unladen weight: 32.3 in. (820 mm) Standard; variable seat heights available between 30.1 in. (765 mm) and 33.9 in. (860 mm) (available as accessories and/or factory options, see an authorized BMW Motorrad dealer)
- Inner leg curve, unladen weight: 71.3 in. (1,810 mm) Standard; variable inner leg curve (inseam) between 67.3 in. (1,710 mm) and 73.6 in. (1,870 mm) (seats available as accessories and/or factory options, see an authorized BMW Motorrad dealer)
- Unladen weight, road ready, fully fuelled: 461 lb. (209 kg)
- Dry weight: 410 lb. (186 kg)
- Permitted total weight: 961 lb. (436 kg)
- Payload (with standard equipment): 500 lb. (227 kg)
- Usable tank volume: 4.2 gal. (16 l)
- Reserve: Approx. 0.7 gal. (2.7 l)
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke in-line two-cylinder engine, two overhead camshafts, four valves per cylinder, dry sump lubrication
- 798 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 82 mm x 75.6 mm
- Compression Ratio
- 12.0 : 1
- Fuel System
- Electronic intake pipe injection, digital engine management (BMS-K+)
- Constant mesh 6-speed gearbox integrated into crankcase
- Final Drive
- Endless O-ring chain with shock damping in rear wheel hub
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic fork, Ø 41 mm
- Rear Suspension
- Cast aluminum dual swing arm, central spring strut, spring pre-load hydraulically adjustable (continuously variable) at handwheel, rebound damping adjustable
- Front Brakes
- Dual disc brake, diameter 300 mm, double-piston floating caliper, ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single disc brake, diameter 265 mm, single-piston floating caliper, ABS
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 61.5 in. (1,562 mm)
- Seat Height
- 32.3 in. (820 mm)
- 3.7 in. (95 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.2 gal. (16 L)
- Dry Weight
- 410 lb. (186 kg)
- Light White, Racing Red, Singapore Grey