2018 BMW K1600B DEMO
Manuals, 2 keys, wallet key.
Includes HFK front/ rear cams!
Financing available OAC, we take trades!
Price shown does not include applicable taxes, Documentation Fee $249.
Island BMW #30561
Take a relaxed cruise anytime.
If you’re hungry for asphalt and for new horizons, then the Bagger is the motorcycle for your journey. With its six cylinders, it delivers impressive power and extraordinary running smoothness. Let the journey begin. You and the bike become one with the road in the Bagger silhouette: the chopped windscreen and the striking rear ensure an unmistakable appearance. Behind its good looks is a great deal of innovative technology and a high level of comfort. So get going with the K 1600 B.
Unmistakably Bagger. Unmistakably different.
This bagger is made for gliding along. Brimming with presence, the sloping line of the silhouette makes the K 1600 B low and streamlined. The Black Storm Metallic color, combined with the various black tones, gives the Bagger its shape and makes it appear imposing and confident at the same time. The chopped windscreen and the striking rear section with LED indicators and brake lights integrated into the cases define the style. The black 6-cylinder completes the strong character and overall image. And with the standard tubular handlebars, the Bagger can be easily steered towards the horizon.
No distance is too far.
The 1600 6-cylinder in-line engine ensures the desired dynamics with smooth power delivery that is unmatched. Its maximum torque of 129 lb-ft (175 Nm) and 160 hp (118 kW) develop an incomparable and effortless thrust. At 1500 rpm, 70% of torque is already achieved. This means even the smallest movement of your wrist results in impressive acceleration. After arriving at your destination, the Reverse Assist option ensures effortless maneuvering. By choosing Keyless Ride you add another technical highlight that perfectly rounds off the overall package.
Endless riding pleasure.
The standard dynamic ESA (Electronic Suspension Adjustment) provides optimum handling and riding dynamics. In addition, the "CRUISE" setting ensures soft damping comfort. The optional floorboards offer a relaxed foot-forward riding position. With additional options like the audio system with Satellite Radio and Bluetooth, Hill Start Control (HSC), Shift Assist Pro, Central Locking/Alarm, and additional storage compartments, you can improve your riding experience in a fully customized way. With a relaxed posture and an unmistakable presence, you are guaranteed to draw looks from your fellow riders.
- Type: Liquid cooled, 4-stroke in-line 6-cylinder engine, four valves per cylinder, double overhead camshafts, dry sump lubrication
- Bore x stroke: 72 mm x 67.5 mm
- Capacity: 1,649 cc
- Rated output: 160 hp (118 kW) at 7,750 rpm
- Max. torque: 129 lb.-ft (175 Nm) at 5,250 rpm
- Compression ratio: 12.2 : 1
- Mixture control / engine management: Electronic fuel injection with ride-by-wire throttle system
- Emission control: Closed-loop 3-way catalytic converter, emission standard EU-4
- Maximum speed: Over 125 mph
- Fuel Consumption: 41 mph (5.7 L)
- Fuel type: Premium unleaded
- Alternator: Three-phase 700 W alternator
- Battery: 12 V / 19 Ah, maintenance-free
- Clutch: Multi-plate wet clutch, hydraulically operated
- Gearbox: Constant-mesh 6-speed gearbox with helical cut gears
- Drive: Shaft drive 2.75:1
- Frame: Aluminum bridge-type frame with load-bearing engine
- Front wheel location / suspension: BMW Motorrad Duolever; central spring strut
- Rear wheel location / suspension: BMW Motorrad Paralever
- Suspension travel front / rear: 4.5 in. / 4.9 in. (115 mm / 125 mm)
- Wheelbase: 63.7 in. (1,618 mm)
- Castor: 4.2 in. (106.4 mm)
- Steering head angle: 62.2 deg.
- Wheels: Cast aluminum wheels
- Rim, front: 3.50 x 17 in.
- Rim, rear: 6.00 x 17 in.
- Tires, front: 120/70 ZR 17
- Tires, rear: 190/55 ZR 17
- Brake, front: Dual floating disc brakes, 4-piston fixed calipers, diameter 320 mm
- Brake, rear: Single disc brake, diameter 320 mm, dual-piston caliper
- ABS: STANDARD ABS Pro (partly integral)
- Length: 98.1 in. (2,489 mm)
- Width (incl. mirrors): 39.4 in. (1,000 mm)
- Height (excl. mirrors): 51.2 in. (1,300 mm)
- Seat height, unladen weight: 30.7 in. (780 mm) Standard, Low Seat: 29.5 in. (750 mm) * OE
- Inner leg curve, unladen weight: 69.7 in. (1,770mm) Standard, Low Seat 67.8 in. (1,720 mm) * OE
- Unladen weight, road ready, fully fueled 1): 741 lb. (336 kg)
- Permitted total weight: 1,235 lb. (560 kg)
- Payload (with standard equipment): 494 lb. (224 kg)
- Usable tank volume: 7.0 gal. (26.5 L)
- Reserve: Approx. 1 gal. (4 L)
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke in-line 6-cylinder engine, four valves per cylinder, double overhead camshafts, dry sump lubrication
- 1,649 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 72 mm x 67.5 mm
- Compression Ratio
- 12.2 : 1
- Fuel System
- Electronic fuel injection with ride-by-wire throttle system
- Constant-mesh 6-speed gearbox with helical cut gears
- Final Drive
- Shaft drive 2.75:1
- Front Suspension
- BMW Motorrad Duolever; central spring strut
- Rear Suspension
- BMW Motorrad Paralever
- Front Brakes
- Dual floating disc brakes, 4-piston fixed calipers, diameter 320 mm
- Rear Brakes
- Single disc brake, diameter 320 mm, dual-piston caliper
- Front Tire
- 120/70 ZR 17
- Rear Tire
- 190/55 ZR 17
- 63.7 in. (1,618 mm)
- Seat Height
- Standard: 30.7 in. (780 mm); Optional: 29.5 in. (750 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 7.0 gal. (26.5 L)
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 741 lb. (336 kg)
- Black Storm Metallic