2019 BMW C650GT OPTION 719
Price shown does not include applicable taxes, Freight $350, PDI $400, Documentation Fee $249 or Tire Levy $10.
Island BMW #30561
THE BMW C 650 GT.
CONFIDENTLY THROUGH THE URBAN JUNGLE.
The BMW C 650 GT is the latest and most exclusive maxi scooter from BMW Motorrad. Its stylish and streamlined silhouette emphasizes its elegant character. The comprehensive fairing, comfortable seat and high windshield allow you to cover long distances in comfort - regardless of the weather. In addition, the large storage compartment ensures you can easily store your shopping, luggage or up to two helmets. An innovative safety feature is the optional (SVA) Side View Assist. This is particularly useful in an urban environment as it warns of vehicles approaching in your blind spot at speeds of up to 80 km/h. *Note: SVA is not available in Canada at this time.
- Concise front: The typical split face ensures high recognizability.
- New handlebar covers: With elegant chrome applications and high-gloss middle section.
- High-quality instrument cluster: With round speedometer, indicator lamps and a large, easy to read LCD display.
- Many attractive details: Details like the embroidered "GT" lettering on the seat place exclusive accents.
- New silencer: For a richer sound and more dynamic look.
- Optimized centre stand: The reworked kinematics makes it easer to lift up.
- Elegant rear section: With new rear panelling and LED rear lights.
- Generous storage space: The storage space in the rear provides sufficient space for two helmets.
- Type: Water-cooled, in-line twin-cylinder four-stroke engine, four valves per cylinder with roller tappet, double overhead camshaft, dry sump lubrication
- Bore x stroke: 79 mm x 66 mm
- Capacity: 647 cc
- Max. output: 44 kW (60 HP) at 7,750 rpm
- Max. torque: 63 Nm at 6,000 rpm
- Compression ratio: 11.6:1
- Fuel/engine management: Electric fuel injection BMS-E2
- Emission control: Regulated three-way catalytic converter, compliant with EU4 emission standard
- Maximum speed: 180 km/h
- Consumption per 100 km based on the WMTC: 4.6 l
- Fuel type: 95-octane (RON) premium unleaded or higher
- Alternator: 508-W three-phase generator
- Battery: 12 V/14 Ah, maintenance-free
- Clutch: Radial centrifugal dry clutch
- Gears: Stepless CVT belt transmission
- Secondary drive: Wet chain
- Frame: Tubular steel frame, load-bearing drive unit, rear tubular steel frame
- Front suspension / spring elements: Upside-Down fork Ø 40 mm
- Rear suspension / spring elements: Single-sided swing-arm
- Spring travel, front/rear: 115 mm / 115 mm
- Wheelbase: 1,591 mm
- Castor: 92 mm
- Steering head angle: 64.6°
- Wheels: Cast aluminium
- Rim dimensions, front: 3.50 x 15"
- Rim dimensions, rear: 4.50 x 15"
- Tire, front: 120/70 ZR 15
- Tire, rear: 160/60 ZR 15
- Brake, front: Twin disc brake, diameter 270 mm, double-piston floating calipers on each
- Brake, rear: Double disc brakes, diameter 270 mm, double-piston floating calipers
- ABS: BMW Motorrad ABS
- Length: 2,235 mm
- Width (including mirrors): 785 (916) mm
- Height (excluding mirrors): 1,411 mm
- Seat height, unladen: 805 mm (Low seat (OE/accessory): 785 mm)
- Rider step length, unladen: 1,910 mm (Low seat (OE/accessory): 1,855 mm)
- Unladen weight, fully fuelled/road-ready: 261 kg
- Max. permitted weight: 445 kg
- Max. load (with standard equipment): 184 kg
- Usable tank capacity: 15.5 l
- of which reserve: 3 l
- BMW Motorrad ABS
- ASC (Automatic Stability Control)
- Adjustable electric windscreen
- On-board computer
- One-piece seat (seat height: 805 mm; step length: 1,910 mm)
- Sheet steel fuel tank
- Passenger footboards and grab handles
- Large illuminated storage compartment
- Centre stand and side stands with integrated parking brake
- One key system for ignition, steering, tank, seat and storage compartment lock incl. central locking
- Adjustable handbrake lever
- Integrated ignition and steering lock
- On-board literature and tools
- Engine Type
- In-line twin-cylinder four-stroke engine
- 647 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 79 mm x 66 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Electric fuel injection BMS-E2
- Stepless CVT belt transmission
- Front Suspension
- Upside-Down fork Ø 40 mm
- Front Brakes
- Twin disc brake, diameter 270 mm, double-piston floating calipers on each
- Front Tire
- 120/70 ZR 15
- Rear Suspension
- Single-sided swing-arm
- Rear Brakes
- Double disc brakes, diameter 270 mm, double-piston floating calipers
- Rear Tire
- 160/60 ZR 15
- Curb Weight
- 261 kg
- Seat Height
- 805 mm
- 1,591 mm
- Fuel Capacity
- 15.5 L