2019 BMW K1600B
BMW PREMIUM PACKAGE "ZPP"
Price shown does not include applicable taxes, Freight $350, PDI $400, Documentation Fee $249 or Tire Levy $10.
Island BMW #30561
The BMW K 1600 B.
TAKE A RELAXED CRUISE ANYTIME.
You're hungry for asphalt. For every kilometer. For new horizons. Then the Bagger is the motorcycle for your journey. With 6 cylinders, an extraordinary running smoothness and its impressive power development, it leaves no doubts - the journey begins now. The bike and you become one with the road in the typical Bagger silhouette: the chopped windscreen and the striking rear ensure an unmistakable appearance. Behind its good looks is a great deal of innovative technology and a high level of comfort. Because those riding a Bagger casually enjoy the wind in their face. Cruising is part of the standard equipment with the K 1600 B.
- LED indicators and brake lights integrated into the cases: The striking rear underlines the streamlined silhouette of the bagger.
- Chrome details: High-quality chrome parts ensure elegance and visible luxury.
- Six-cylinder in-line engine: An extraordinary running smoothness with 1,649 cc capacity, while 70% of the torque is already achieved at 1500 rpm.
- Reverse assistant: The optional reverse ensures effortless manoeuvring.
- Tubular handlebars: In series: cruising in bagger style.
- Low seat for more comfort: The low height of the newly designed seat is comfortable and easier to access at the same time.
- Footrest plates: The redesigned footrest plates ensure comfortable support.
- Chopped windscreen: A greater presence and wind protection - the new windscreen makes sure of this.
- Type: Oil-/watercooled 4-stroke in-line 6-cylinder engine, two overhead camshafts, four valves per cylinder
- Bore / stroke: 72 mm x 67.5 mm
- Capacity: 1,649 cc
- Rated output: 118 kW (160 hp) at 7,750 rpm
- Max. torque: 175 Nm at 5,250 rpm
- Compression ratio: 12.2 : 1
- Mixture control: Electronic intake pipe injection
- Emission control: Closed-loop 3-way catalytic converter, emission standard EU-4
- Maximum speed: Over 200 km/h
- Fuel consumption per 100 km based on WMTC: 5.7 l
- Fuel type: Unleaded super, octane number 95 (RON)
- Alternator: 700 W
- Battery: 12 V / 19 Ah, maintenance-free
- Clutch: Multiple-disc clutch in oil bath
- Gearbox: 6-speed, helical, gearbox
- Drive: Shaft drive
- Frame: Bridge-type frame, cast aluminium, load-bearing engine
- Front wheel location / suspension: BMW Motorrad Duolever; central spring strut
- Rear wheel location / suspension: BMW Motorrad Paralever
- Suspension travel, front / rear: 115 mm /125 mm
- Wheelbase: 1,618 mm
- Castor: 106,4 mm
- Steering head angle: 62,2°
- Wheels: Cast aluminium wheels
- Rim, front: 3,50 x 17"
- Rim, rear: 6,00 x 17"
- Tire, front: 120/70 ZR 17
- Tire, rear: 190/55 ZR 17
- Brake, front: Dual disc brake, diameter 320 mm, 4-piston fixed calipers
- Brake, rear: Single disc brake, diameter 320 mm, double-piston caliper
- ABS: BMW Motorrad Integral ABS (part-integral)
- Length: 2,489 mm
- Width (incl. mirrors): 1,000 mm
- Height: 1,465 mm
- Seat height: 750/780 mm
- Inner leg curve: 1,720/1,770 mm
- Unladen weight, road ready, fully fuelled: 336 kg
- Permitted total weight: 560 kg
- Payload (with standard equipment): 224 kg
- Usable tank volume: 26.5 l
- Reserve: 4.0 l
- BMW Motorrad ABS Pro
- DTC (Dynamic Traction Control)
- Dynamic ESA
- Heated seat
- Heated grips
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke in-line 6-cylinder engine
- 1,649 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 72 mm x 67.5 mm
- Compression Ratio
- 12.2 : 1
- 6-speed, helical, gearbox
- Final Drive
- Shaft drive
- Front Suspension
- BMW Motorrad Duolever; central spring strut
- Rear Suspension
- BMW Motorrad Paralever
- Front Brakes
- Dual disc brake, diameter 320 mm, 4-piston fixed calipers
- Rear Brakes
- Single disc brake, diameter 320 mm, double-piston caliper
- Front Tire
- 120/70 ZR 17
- Rear Tire
- 190/55 ZR 17
- 1,618 mm
- Seat Height
- 750/780 mm
- Fuel Capacity
- 26.5 L
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 336 kg