2019 BMW R NINE T OPTION 719 POLLUX
BMW Financial OAC.
2019 BMW RNINET #987439
Expires JUNE 30, 2019.
Price shown does not include applicable taxes, Freight $350, PDI $400, Documentation Fee $249, Tire Levy $10.
Island BMW dealer #30561
The BMW R nine T.
Unmistakable. Original. Air-cooled.
Motorcycling is a sign of pure freedom: landscape, corners, straights. Every meter counts. This is precisely your path. The R nineT is the perfect companion and knows hardly any limits when it comes to your personal fulfilment - also thanks to its countless customizing possibilities. The character of its air-cooled boxer engine irresistibly propels you forward in a way that can be clearly felt with its full torque curve - together with state-of-the-art technology. Right from the word go, the R nineT has enthralled motorcycling enthusiasts around the world. It stimulates, inspires and infects.
- Twin-cylinder boxer engine: Powerful and reliable: the heart of the R nineT. The boxer is more than just an engine - it is a statement, a lifestyle.
- Steering dampers: The elegant conical connection of the steering damper is an homage to the engineering skill and a sign of the love of design at BMW Motorrad.
- Type plate: Who are you and where do you come from? The type plate of the R nineT reveals a lot more than just "Made in Berlin".
- Variable rear: Whether you are alone or travelling as a pair, in the café-racer style or classic: with the variable rear, you define your R nineT's look in just a few short steps.
- Seat supports: Forged from solid aluminium, the seat supports form the focal point between the tank, seat and engine.
- ABS: BMW Motorrad quality, combined with the latest safety technology, guarantee you a carefree riding experience.
- Pure aluminium: Unpainted, raw, high-quality. Numerous parts made of brushed aluminium give the R nineT an unmistakable look.
- Fender bracket: The solid aluminium struts from one cast nestle against the front-wheel cover.
- Type: Air/oil-cooled, four-stroke twin-cylinder boxer engine, four radial valves per cylinder, double overhead camshaft, central balance shaft
- Bore x stroke: 101 mm x 73 mm
- Capacity: 1,170 cc
- Nominal load capacity: 81 kW (110 HP) at 7,750 rpm
- Max. torque: 116 Nm at 6,000 rpm
- Compression ratio: 12.0:1
- Fuel preparation: Electric fuel injection
- Emission control: Regulated three-way catalytic converter, compliant with EU4 emission standard
- Maximum speed: Over 200 km/h
- Consumption w.r.t WMTC for 100km: 5.3 l
- Fuel type: Unleaded petrol, 95-98 octane (RON) (nominal load capacity with 98 octane (RON))
- Alternator: 600-W three-phase generator
- Battery: 12 V/14 Ah, maintenance-free
- Clutch: Hydraulically operated single-disc dry clutch
- Gears: Six-speed helical synchromesh gearbox
- Secondary drive: Shaft drive
- Frame: Four-section frame made up of front and three-section rear subframes, load-bearing engine/gearbox, pillion frame can be removed for solo riding
- Front suspension / spring elements: Upside-Down telescopic fork with 46 mm stanchion diameter
- Rear suspension / spring elements: Cast aluminium single-sided swing-arm with BMW Motorrad Paralever; central spring strut, spring pre-load hydraulically and steplessly adjustable via handwheel, adjustable rebound damping
- Spring travel, front/rear: 120 mm / 120 mm
- Wheelbase: 1,476 mm
- Castor: 102.5 mm
- Steering head angle: 64.5 mm
- Wheels: Wire wheels
- Rim dimensions, front: 3.50 x 17"
- Rim dimensions, rear: 5.50 x 17"
- Tire, front: 120/70 ZR 17
- Tire, rear: 180/55 ZR 17
- Brake, front: Twin disc brakes, floating discs, diameter 320 mm, four-piston radial brake calipers
- Brake, rear: Single disc brake, diameter 220 mm, double-piston floating caliper
- ABS: BMW Motorrad ABS
- Length: 2,220 mm
- Width (including mirrors): 890 mm
- Height (excluding mirrors): 1,265 mm
- Seat height, unladen: 805 mm (Custom front-seat (accessory): 795 mm)
- Rider step length, unladen: 1,785 mm (Custom front-seat (accessory): 1,775 mm)
- Unladen weight, fully fuelled/road-ready: 222 kg
- Max. permitted weight: 208 kg
- Max. load (with standard equipment): 208 kg
- Usable tank capacity: 17 l
- of which reserve: Approx. 3 l
- Two-part seat (seat height: 805 mm; step length: 1,785 mm)
- One key system for ignition, steering and fuel filler cap
- Integrated ignition and steering lock
- Pillion passenger foot pegs with pillion frame can be removed
- Brake lever and clutch lever adjustable - multiple settings
- On-board literature and tools
- BMW Motorrad ABS brakes
- Spoked wheels
- Engine Type
- Four-stroke twin-cylinder boxer engine
- 1,170 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 101 mm x 73 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Electric fuel injection
- Six-speed helical synchromesh gearbox
- Front Suspension
- Upside-Down telescopic fork with 46 mm stanchion diameter
- Rear Suspension
- Cast aluminium single-sided swing-arm with BMW Motorrad Paralever; central spring strut, spring pre-load hydraulically and steplessly adjustable via handwheel, adjustable rebound damping
- Front Brakes
- Twin disc brakes, floating discs, diameter 320 mm, four-piston radial brake calipers
- Rear Brakes
- Single disc brake, diameter 220 mm, double-piston floating caliper
- Front Tire
- 120/70 ZR 17
- Rear Tire
- 180/55 ZR 17
- 1,476 mm
- Seat Height
- 805 mm
- Fuel Capacity
- 17 L
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 222 kg