2019 BMW R1250GS
2019 BMW R1250GS
FACTORY OPTION - EXCLUSIVE PACKAGE - DYNAMIC PACKAGE - TOURING PACKAGE - COMFORT PACKAGE - ANTI-THEFT ALARM.
Financing available OAC, we take trades!
Price shown does not include applicable taxes, Freight $350, PDI $400, Documentation Fee $249, Tire Levy $10.
Island BMW Motorcycle Company - Victoria - Ph. 250-474-2088
THE NEW BMW R 1250 GS.
WITH EVEN MORE DRIVE FOR ADVENTURE.
The new BMW R 1250 GS: concentrated performance meets impressive efficiency. With the new BMW R 1250 GS you will experience the new Boxer even more directly. The engine capacity increase brings you more performance - 100 kW (136 HP) and 1250 ccm. The variable camshaft control system BMW ShiftCam ensures superior power delivery - in the high and low-engine speed ranges. Whether in the city, on the motorway or, of course, off-road: every metres gives you more freedom and increases the riding pleasure. New styles and colours, numerous technical details and exciting options to individualise intensify the character of the new BMW R 1250 GS.
- Dynamic ESA of the latest generation: Dynamic ESA ensures more stable and therefore even safer ride characteristics. The system automatically regulates the damping and spring preload of the struts depending on riding conditions and
- Riding Mode Pro as an option with new features: The
- Connectivity with high-resolution colour display in series: Connect your smartphone to your bike via Bluetooth. The 6.5-inch TFT display shows you everything about your motorcycle and offers additional features such as navigation, music and telephony.
- Even more expressive: In Style Exclusive, the motorcycle presents itself with a noble and expressive paint job in
- BMW ShiftCam: The ShiftCam lettering: a clear indication of the new boxer engine with variable camshaft control.
- Improved off-road capability: The Style HP includes the front-wheel cover extension, radiator protection, frame protection, gold cross spoke wheels, rallye seat and rallye windshield - as well as BMW Motorsport colours.
- Seat variants: A variety of seat versions from the standard seat to the
- ECALL - the intelligent emergency call as an optional accessory: The optionally available intelligent emergency call automatically contacts the BMW call centre in the event of an accident in order to activate the rescue chain as quickly as possible. *Note: This option is not available in Canada at this time.
- Type: Air/liquid-cooled four stroke flat twin engine, double overhead camshaft, one balance shaft and variable engine timing system BMW ShiftCam.
- Bore / stroke: 102.5 mm x 76 mm
- Capacity: 1,254 ccm
- Rated output: 100 kW (136 PS) at 7,750 U/min
- Max. torque: 143 Nm at 6,250 U/min
- Compression ratio: 12.5 : 1
- Mixture control: Electronic intake pipe injection
- Emission control: Closed-loop 3-way catalytic converter, emission standard EU-4
- Maximum speed: Over 200 km/h
- Fuel consumption per 100 km based on WMTC: 4.75 l
- CO2 emission based on WMTC: 110 g/km
- Fuel type: Unleaded super, octane number 95 (RON), adapive fuel quality regulation (91 to 98 RON)
- Alternator: Three-phase alternator 510 W (nominal power)
- Battery: 12 V / 11.8 Ah, maintenance-free
- Clutch: Oil lubricated clutch, hydraulically operated
- Gearbox: Constant mesh 6-speed gearbox with helical gear teeth
- Drive: Shaft drive
- Frame: Two-section frame, front- and bolted on rear frame, load-bearing engine
- Front wheel location / suspension: BMW Motorrad Telelever; stanchion diameter 37 mm, central spring strut
- Rear wheel location / suspension: Cast aluminium single-sided swing arm with BMW Motorrad Paralever; WAD strut (travel-related damping), spring pre-load hydraulically adjustable (continuously variable) at handwheel, rebound damping adjustable at handwheel
- Suspension travel, front / rear: 190 mm / 200 mm
- Wheelbase: 1.525 mm
- Castor: 99,6 mm
- Steering head angle: 64,5°
- Wheels: Cast aluminium wheels
- Rim, front: 3,00 x 19"
- Rim, rear: 4,50 x 17"
- Tire, front: 120/70 R 19
- Tire, rear: 170/60 R 17
- Brake, front: Dual disc brake, floating brake discs, diameter 305 mm, 4-piston radial calipers
- Brake, rear: Single disc brake, diameter 276 mm, double-piston floating caliper
- ABS: BMW Motorrad Integral ABS (part-integral), disengageable
- Seat height: 850 / 870 mm (lowered suspension* 800 / 820 mm) *OE
- Inner leg curve: 1870 / 1910 mm (lower seat height* 1750 / 1790 mm) *OE
- Usable tank volume: 20 l
- Reserve: Approx. 4 l
- Length (over mud guard): 2.207 mm
- Height (over windshield): 1.430 mm
- Wide (over mirror): 952,5 mm
- Unladen weight, road ready, fully fuelled: 249 kg
- Permitted total weight: 465 kg
- Payload (with standard equipment): 216 kg
- TFT rider information display with connectivity
- LED headlight
- ASC (Automatic Stability Control)
- 2 riding modes (Rain, Road)
- HSC (Hill Start Control)
- Engine Type
- Four stroke flat twin engine
- 1,254 ccm
- Bore and Stroke
- 102.5 mm x 76 mm
- Compression Ratio
- 12.5 : 1
- Constant mesh 6-speed gearbox with helical gear teeth
- Final Drive
- Shaft drive
- Front Suspension
- BMW Motorrad Telelever; stanchion diameter 37 mm, central spring strut
- Rear Suspension
- Cast aluminium single-sided swing arm with BMW Motorrad Paralever; WAD strut (travel-related damping), spring pre-load hydraulically adjustable (continuously variable) at handwheel, rebound damping adjustable at handwheel
- Front Brakes
- Dual disc brake, floating brake discs, diameter 305 mm, 4-piston radial calipers
- Rear Brakes
- Single disc brake, diameter 276 mm, double-piston floating caliper
- Front Tire
- 120/70 R 19
- Rear Tire
- 170/60 R 17
- 1.525 mm
- Seat Height
- 850 / 870 mm
- Fuel Capacity
- 20 L
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 249 kg