2019 BMW R1250RT DEMO
BMW CANADA CORPORATE DEMO!
Price shown does not include applicable taxes, Documentation Fee $249.
Island BMW #30561
THE NEW BMW R 1250 RT.
Do it your way.
The new BMW R 1250 RT gives you freedom, and more of it than ever before. The variable camshaft control system BMW ShiftCam ensures superior running smoothness and comfort. For swift cornering and immense torque on the straights. The new Twin-cylinder Boxer engine and its 100 kW (136 HP) 1250 ccm engine let you effortlessly experience the countryside. And your RT is unique thanks to new individualisation options: it's your tour, it's your bike.
- Dynamic ESA of the latest generation: Dynamic ESA ensures more stable and therefore even safer ride characteristics. The system automatically regulates the damping and spring preload of the struts depending on riding conditions and load and offers the highest level of comfort and traction on all surfaces, even in tilted position.
- BMW ShiftCam: Shows what
- The daytime running light: The daytime
- BMW Motorrad Spezial: With BMW Motorrad Spezial, you are getting a
- Wide range of seats: Find the right seat for you from a choice of three different seat versions. Each seat can be adjusted at two positions. No matter which variant you choose - they are all available with seat heater. In conjunction with Option 719 paints, the seat is also available in Option 719 brown.
- Intelligent emergency call ECALL: The system fitted firmly on the handlebar can independently and automatically trigger the rescue chain in case of emergency and in so doing facilitate faster aid from the emergency services.
- Audio system: If all you need for the ultimate touring experience is the right music, then the audio system for your R 1250 RT is an indispensable feature.
- Type: Air/liquid-cooled four stroke flat twin engine, double overhead camshaft, one balance shaft and variable engine timing system BMW ShiftCam.
- Bore / stroke: 102.5 mm x 76 mm
- Capacity: 1,254 ccm
- Rated output: 100 kW (136 HP) at 7,750 rpm
- Max. torque: 143 Nm at 6,250 rpm
- Compression ratio: 12.5 : 1
- Mixture control: Electronic intake pipe injection
- Emission control: Closed-loop 3-way catalytic converter, emission standard EU-4
- Maximum speed: Over 200 km/h
- Fuel consumption per 100 km based on WMTC: 4.75 l/100km
- CO2 emission based on WMTC: 110 g/km
- Fuel type: Unleaded super, octane number 95 (RON), adapive fuel quality regulation (91 to 98 RON)
- Alternator: Three-phase alternator 508 W (nominal power)
- Battery: 12 V / 12 Ah, maintenance-free
- Clutch: Oil lubricated clutch, hydraulically operated
- Gearbox: Constant mesh 6-speed gearbox with helical gear teeth
- Drive: Shaft drive
- Frame: Two-section frame, front- and bolted on rear frame, load-bearing engine
- Front wheel location / suspension: BMW Motorrad Telelever; stanchion diameter 37 mm, central spring strut
- Rear wheel location / suspension: Cast aluminium single-sided swing arm with BMW Motorrad Paralever; WAD strut (travel-related damping), spring pre-load hydraulically adjustable (continuously variable) at handwheel, rebound damping adjustable at handwheel
- Suspension travel, front / rear: 120 mm / 136 mm
- Wheelbase: 1.485 mm
- Castor: 116 mm
- Steering head angle: 64.1°
- Wheels: Cast aluminium wheels
- Rim, front: 3.50'' x 17''
- Rim, rear: 5.50'' x 17''
- Tire, front: 120/70 ZR 17
- Tire, rear: 180/55 ZR 17
- Brake, front: Dual disc brake, floating brake discs, diameter 320 mm, 4-piston radial calipers
- Brake, rear: Single disc brake, diameter 276 mm, double-piston floating caliper
- ABS: BMW Motorrad Integral ABS (part-integral)
- Seat height: 805 / 825 mm (OE low seat: 760 / 780 mm; OE high seat: 830 / 850 mm)
- Inner leg curve: 1,810 / 1,850 mm (OE low seat: 1,740 / 1,780 mm; OE high seat: 1,875 / 1,915)
- Usable tank volume: Approx. 25 l
- Reserve: Approx. 4 l
- Length (over mud guard): 2,222 mm
- Height (over windshield): Min. 1,405 mm; max. 1,570 mm (Style Sport: min. 1,360 mm; max. 1,480 mm)
- Wide (over mirror): 985 mm
- Wide (over suitcase): 990 mm
- Unladen weight, road ready, fully fuelled: 279 kg
- Permitted total weight: 505 kg
- Payload (with standard equipment): 226 kg
- BMW Motorrad ABS
- 2 riding modes (Rain, Road)
- ASC (Automic stability control)
- Shaft drive
- HSC (Hill start control)
- Electrical adjustable windshield
- ABS Pro
- Engine Type
- Four stroke flat twin engine
- 1,254 ccm
- Bore and Stroke
- 102.5 mm x 76 mm
- Compression Ratio
- 12.5 : 1
- Constant mesh 6-speed gearbox with helical gear teeth
- Final Drive
- Shaft drive
- Front Suspension
- BMW Motorrad Telelever; stanchion diameter 37 mm, central spring strut
- Rear Suspension
- Cast aluminium single-sided swing arm with BMW Motorrad Paralever; WAD strut (travel-related damping), spring pre-load hydraulically adjustable (continuously variable) at handwheel, rebound damping adjustable at handwheel
- Front Brakes
- Dual disc brake, floating brake discs, diameter 320 mm, 4-piston radial calipers
- Rear Brakes
- Single disc brake, diameter 276 mm, double-piston floating caliper
- Front Tire
- 120/70 ZR 17
- Rear Tire
- 180/55 ZR 17
- 1.485 mm
- Seat Height
- 805 / 825 mm
- Fuel Capacity
- Approx. 25 L
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 279 kg