2019 BMW RNINET PURE
Price shown does not include applicable taxes, Freight $350, PDI $400, Documentation Fee $249 or Tire Levy $10.
Island BMW #30561
THE BMW R nine T pure.
Pure. Reduced. Air-cooled.
The BMW R nineT Pure is perfect for everyone who loves the classic roadster design and is looking for a pure motorcycle experience. The design draws its inspiration directly from the first motorcycles. It is reminiscent of the era of the 1970's and 80's. But its roots go deeper. Even the very first motorcycle from BMW was simple, reduced and dynamic. Already in 1923 the heart of the entire concept was the BMW opposed-twin engine. At the same time, it offers you many options to customize your motorcycle. You can realize your dreams: of your bike and your lifestyle. You will feel where it comes from whether you're customizing it or enjoying the thrill of opening the throttle.
- Round headlights with BMW Logo: The chrome-plated ring and body-coloured housing underline the classic R nineT Pure look.
- Front-wheel cover: The lacquered cover adds a further classic touch at the front.
- "nineT" logo on air inlet: An unmistakable indicator of its family heritage.
- Classic round instrument speedometer: Style and elegance with every glance into the cockpit.
- Variable rear: The pillion passenger frame can be disassembled. If you prefer to ride alone, a hump can also be installed as a special accessory.
- Cast aluminium single-sided swing-arm: A veritable highlight, both visually and functionally.
- 2-in-1 exhaust system: The stainless steel exhaust system emphasises the classic roadster look.
- Modern LED rear light: An exciting contrast to the classic round headlight at the front.
- Type: Air/oil-cooled, four-stroke twin-cylinder boxer engine, four radial valves per cylinder, double overhead camshaft, central balance shaft
- Bore x stroke: 101 mm x 73 mm
- Capacity: 1,170 cc
- Nominal load capacity: 110 hp (81 kW) at 7,750 rpm
- Max. torque: 116 Nm at 6,000 rpm
- Compression ratio: 12.0:1
- Fuel/engine management: Electronic intake pipe fuel injection, electronic engine management with overrun cut-off, twin-spark ignition
- Emission control: Regulated three-way catalytic converter, compliant with EU4 emission standard
- Maximum speed: Over 200 km/h
- Consumption per 100 km based on the WMTC: 5.3 l
- Fuel type: Unleaded petrol, 95-98 octane (RON) (nominal load capacity with 98 octane (RON))
- Alternator: 720-W three-phase generator
- Battery: 12 V/14 Ah, maintenance-free
- Clutch: Hydraulically operated single-disc dry clutch
- Gears: Six-speed helical synchromesh gearbox
- Secondary drive: Shaft drive
- Frame: Three-section frame made up of front and two-section rear subframes, load-bearing engine/gearbox, pillion frame can be removed for solo riding
- Front suspension / spring elements: Telescopic fork with 43-millimetre stanchion diameter
- Rear suspension / spring elements: Cast aluminium single swing-arm with BMW Motorrad Paralever; central spring strut, spring preload via hook wrench can be adjusted infinitely, rebound stage damping adjustable
- Spring travel, front/rear: 125 mm / 120 mm
- Wheelbase: 1,493 mm
- Castor: 105 mm
- Steering head angle: 63.4 °
- Wheels: Spoke cast wheels
- Rim dimensions, front: 3.50 x 17"
- Rim dimensions, rear: 5.50 x 17"
- Tire, front: 120/70 ZR 17
- Tire, rear: 180/55 ZR 17
- Brake, front: Twin disc brake, diameter 320 mm, 4-piston fixed calipers
- Brake, rear: Single disc brake, diameter 265 mm, double-piston floating caliper
- ABS: BMW Motorrad ABS
- Seat height, unladen: 805 mm (Custom front-seat (accessory): 795 mm; Low seat height (OE): 775 mm)
- Rider step length, unladen: 1,785 mm (Custom front-seat (accessory): 1,775 mm; Low seat height (OE): 1,730 mm)
- Usable tank capacity: 17 l
- of which reserve: Approx. 3.5 l
- Length: 2,105 mm
- Height (including mirrors): 1,250 mm
- Width (including mirrors): 900 mm
- Unladen weight, fully fuelled/road-ready: 219 kg
- Max. permitted weight: 430 kg
- Max. load (with standard equipment): 211 kg
- Steel fuel tank, 17 l
- Two-piece seat (seat height: 805 mm)
- Pillion passenger foot pegs with pillion frame can be removed
- Brake lever and clutch lever adjustable - multiple settings
- One key system for ignition, steering and tank
- On-board literature and tools
- Side stands with cut-out switch
- Engine Type
- Four-stroke twin-cylinder boxer engine
- 1,170 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 101 mm x 73 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Electronic intake pipe fuel injection, electronic engine management with overrun cut-off, twin-spark ignition
- Six-speed helical synchromesh gearbox
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic fork with 43-millimetre stanchion diameter
- Rear Suspension
- Cast aluminium single swing-arm with BMW Motorrad Paralever; central spring strut, spring preload via hook wrench can be adjusted infinitely, rebound stage damping adjustable
- Front Brakes
- Twin disc brake, diameter 320 mm, 4-piston fixed calipers
- Rear Brakes
- Single disc brake, diameter 265 mm, double-piston floating caliper
- Front Tire
- 120/70 ZR 17
- Rear Tire
- 180/55 ZR 17
- 1,493 mm
- Seat Height
- 805 mm
- Fuel Capacity
- 17 L
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 219 kg