2019 BMW S1000XR DEMO
BMW CANADA CORPORATE DEMO!
Price shown does not include applicable taxes, Documentation Fee $249.
Island BMW #30561
The BMW S 1000 XR.
Discover the world. FASTER THAN EVER.
Sport, adventure or touring? You can have everything. The BMW S 1000 XR combines the best aspects of all these three worlds to create BMW Motorrad's first adventure sports bike - perfect for anyone who wants performance and comfort in one bike. The powerful, four-cylinder series motor in combination with the agile chassis and suspension provides great performance and dynamic response. The relaxed seating position and the familiar GS ergonomics guarantee comfort and driving pleasure you'll never get tired of. What you do with it is up to you.
- Strong-charactered front: The typical RR split face highlights the fact that this is firmly rooted in the sporting segment.
- Upside Down fork: Reminiscent of the BMW Motorrad GS family and ensures high agility.
- Multifunctional instrument cluster: Has a large and easily readable LC display and an analogue rev counter.
- Attention to detail: Protects from unsightly scratches - the rubber coating in the tank cover area.
- Windscreen can be adjusted in two steps: Provides assured comfort even at high speeds.
- Ergonomically designed seat: Ensures untiring riding pleasure even on long routes.
- Aluminium cast wheels: Dynamic 10-spoke wheels made of die-cast aluminium.
- Strikingly designed rear silencer: Enables high freedom when it comes to leaning and the attachment of two side cases.
- Type: Water-cooled, in-line four-cylinder four-stroke engine, four valves per cylinder, double overhead camshaft
- Bore x stroke: 80 mm x 49.7 mm
- Capacity: 999 cc
- Max. output: 121 kW (165 PS) at 11,000 rpm
- Max. torque: 114 Nm at 9,250 rpm
- Compression ratio: 12.0:1
- Fuel preparation: Electric fuel injection
- Emission control: Regulated three-way catalytic converter, balance pipe, compliant with EU4 emission standard
- Maximum speed: Over 200 km/h
- Consumption per 100 km based on the WMTC: 6.7 l
- Fuel type: Premium unleaded, 95-98 octane (RON) (knock control; nominal load capacity with 98-octane fuel)
- Alternator: 486 W
- Battery: 12 V/8 Ah, maintenance-free
- Clutch: Wet multidisc clutch, anti-hopping clutch, mechanically operated
- Gears: Six-speed synchromesh gearbox with spur gears
- Secondary drive: Chain 17/45
- Frame: Bridge-type aluminium frame with load-bearing engine
- Front suspension / spring elements: Upside-down telescopic fork, diameter 46 mm, rebound/compression damping adjustable
- Rear suspension / spring elements: Aluminium double-sided swing-arm, central spring strut, adjustable rebound-stage damping
- Spring travel, front/rear: 150 mm / 140 mm
- Wheelbase: 1,548 mm
- Castor: 117 mm
- Steering head angle: 64.5°
- Wheels: Cast aluminium
- Rim dimensions, front: 3.50 x 17"
- Rim dimensions, rear: 6.00 x 17"
- Tire, front: 120/70 ZR 17
- Tire, rear: 190/55 ZR 17
- Brake, front: Twin disc brakes, diameter 320 mm, floating discs, radial four-piston fixed calipers
- Brake, rear: Single disc brake, diameter 265 mm, twin-piston floating caliper
- ABS: BMW Motorrad Race ABS, partially integral, switchable
- ASC: Automatic Stability Control
- Length: 2,183 mm
- Width (including mirrors): 940 mm
- Height (excluding mirrors): 1,408 mm
- Seat height, unladen: 840 mm (HP Sports seat, high (accessory): 855 mm; Suspension kit (OE): 790 mm)
- Rider step length, unladen: 1,895 mm (HP Sports seat, high (accessory): 1,925 mm; Suspension kit (OE): 1,790 mm)
- Unladen weight, fully fuelled/road-ready: 228 kg
- Max. permitted weight: 444 kg
- Max. load (with standard equipment): 216 kg
- Usable tank capacity: 20 l
- of which reserve: Approx. 4 l
- Transparent windscreen, adjustable in two stages
- One-piece seat (seat height: 840 mm; step length: 1,895 mm)
- Integrated ignition and steering lock
- One key system for ignition, steering, fuel filler cap and seat locks
- On-board literature
- Storage compartment beneath the passenger seat
- Adjustable handbrake lever
- Heated grips
- Engine Type
- In-line four-cylinder four-stroke engine
- 999 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 80 mm x 49.7 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Electric fuel injection
- Six-speed synchromesh gearbox with spur gears
- Front Suspension
- Upside-down telescopic fork, diameter 46 mm, rebound/compression damping adjustable
- Rear Suspension
- Aluminium double-sided swing-arm, central spring strut, adjustable rebound-stage damping
- Front Brakes
- Twin disc brakes, diameter 320 mm, floating discs, radial four-piston fixed calipers
- Rear Brakes
- Single disc brake, diameter 265 mm, twin-piston floating caliper
- Front Tire
- 120/70 ZR 17
- Rear Tire
- 190/55 ZR 17
- 1,548 mm
- Seat Height
- 840 mm
- Fuel Capacity
- 20 L
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 228 kg